This FREE message is installed on Windows 7 and also works on XP. It is easy to install and use.
Message Manager Lite Activation Code ver. 1.0, which has support for Windows 7 and XP, and a more up-to-date GUI design has just been released.
A new command line version is also available.
Added a new command line tool which uses the KEYBINF.exe tool from the IIS 6 installer. I was able to get the help file from the tool. It comes with the help file.
Added Option to the GUI to specify the port.
Added an option to remove messages from the GUI.
Added a numerical test mode to the GUI.
Added an option to disable Message Manager Lite Download With Full Crack.
Added a Configuration file, \My Documents\MessageManagerLite.ini, to store user specific settings.
Added new wireless icon.
The latest release of Message Manager Lite is 1.0. It has support for Windows 7 and has a lot more to offer.
I have Message Manager Lite version 1.1 available for Windows 7 and Windows XP. The new version includes a wired Ethernet icon, new wireless icon, new tree control and more. The new control panel also allows you to re-order the buttons.
Message Manager is a free tool that will allow you to setup a message dialog to be displayed upon a network login.
You can specify the text to be displayed, the image, the buttons (up to 9), and when to display the message.
You can Load and Save a specific message from the configuration file. This means that with the command line option you can configure a message and make it appear in the network login, when users startup Windows, or even on a specified windows shortcut.
2. CD to the folder MessageManager and double-click on the MessageManager icon (msgmanager.exe).
3. When the Message Manager window appears, click the Config button.
4. Click Browse to navigate to the Message Manager log folder.
5. Now browse to the folder that contains the Message Manager settings file. For example:
Note: You will need to click Browse to select the destination folder, then click OK to complete the operation.
6. Select the.ini file from the folder that you have already specified in Step 5 and click Open to select the file.
* Network Login Message
* Startup Message
* Shortcut Message
* Windows Startup Message
* Shortcut to Windows Startup
* Read more…
Tiles is a management console that makes Windows look modern and updated. Tiles is an easy to use tool that easily changes the look and feel of Windows Explorer.
* 12 different standard themes to choose from
* Text-only or icon-only theme
* Specify the number of columns
* Drag and drop customize your Windows Explorer
* Install new themes, modules and groups
* Define tile groups, properties and change groups order
* Read more…
* A complete AD Group directory browser
* A visual directory browser
* A tree view with different properties to sort through
* This program can search up to hundreds or thousands of groups at once!
* Search by various fields including:
o User name
o Group name
* Modules to add customization options for the tree view
* Syntax highlighting for search results
* Automatic installation when you double-click on a Microsoft Group file
* Import multiple Microsoft Group files
* Read more…
WinFeature2 is a program that will help you manage the Windows NT family by giving you access to all the features of the Windows operating systems and at the same time it will allow you to customize them.
Once you have installed WinFeature2, when you start the program it will list all the features of the Windows NT family and in the window you will be able to add/remove/configure new features. Also you can configure the appearance of the programs, for example, you can add a nice graphical user interface for your file explorer.
Both the Read more…
Windows Server Softonic Manager version 2.13 Build 126.96.36.1993 – Windows Server Software Store
Windows Server Softonic Manager 2.13 Description:
Windows Server Softonic Manager version 2.13 is an easy-to-use program to manage all Server softonic products in your organization.
The Softonic Manager version 2.13 supports the following versions:
– Windows Server 2008 Standard, Windows Server 2008 Datacenter, Windows Server 2012 Standard, and Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
– Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Enterprise Edition
– Windows Server 2012 Standard or Windows Server Read more…
FileManager Lite is a well-done utility for finding any file by an internal and/or
* DISCLAIMER: Message Manager Lite is freeware and is not supported by CNET Software, Novell Inc. or another. The aim of this application is to replace the current Message Manager with a Lite version so it can be run on older systems. Message Manager Lite is free however we receive no support.
* CNET Software, Novell Inc. and it’s affiliates are not responsible for the content of this application.
* Please note that you cannot have more then one Message Manager on a system and no messages have been stored yet. If you want to have the default message on a shortcut you can load the Message Manager Lite.
* You must enter all the fields in the information tab to get the message to appear upon a network login
Works on NT 3.1 – Windows 95
* Message Manager Lite will not work on Windows 95 or below.
* Message Manager Lite has no support for monochrome monitors.
* Message Manager Lite will not work without the NT support in Windows 95. If you have any problems please let us know.
* Message Manager Lite has no support for either VGA or PC Monitors if your monitor is set to 640×480 please contact the author.
* Message Manager Lite has no support for Windows 95 and below. If you have any problems please let us know.
* Message Manager Lite has no support for Windows 98/ME and below. If you have any problems please let us know.
* Message Manager Lite is in no way an attempt to speed up the log in process. We just wanted to provide a solution for those that have had issues with Message Manager.
* Message Manager Lite has no support for Dial-up connections.
* Message Manager Lite may not be suitable for all users, if you feel that you have entered an error message please contact us so we can investigate and make any necessary changes.
* Message Manager Lite is a free tool, however if you wish to help us improve the program and you know a bit of programming, please contact us so we can incorporate your ideas.The invention relates to a thin-walled container with an essentially cylindrical or oval cross section with a circular or oval cross section and with a side wall, which comprises a radially-formed through-opening, which is situated in its cross-sectional area and which is closed by an end closure, consisting of a side closure and a top closure.
– Fully configurable message dialog. The message is configurable at run time.
– Message List with an options menu.
– Message List with a special icon (you can change the icon aswell).
– Runs from a shortcut.
– Load and Save messages from text files, XML or from a database.
– You can now use external icons and the current system theme.
– You can now scroll on the message list with mouse wheel.
– You can now show and hide specific messages at run time.
– You can now specify the formatting for the message dialog.
– You can now specify the button colors.
– You can now specify the button font and the button size.
– You can now specify the background color and the foreground color.
– You can now specify the image to use.
– You can now specify the background image.
– You can now specify the foreground image.
– You can now specify the text to use.
– You can now specify the title text.
– You can now specify the subtitle text.
– You can now specify the buttons text.
– You can now specify the button background color.
– You can now specify the button title color.
– You can now specify the image to use for the buttons.
– You can now specify the image to use for the background.
– You can now specify the background image.
– You can now specify the button background image.
– You can now specify the horizontal or vertical orientation.
– You can now specify the alignment.
– You can now set the button text using an options menu.
– You can now specify the index of the currently selected item.
– You can now specify the index of the item selected as default.
– You can now specify the full window size (instead of creating a frame).
– You can now specify a icon of your own (instead of using the system one).
– You can now specify the message order (the order is set in the configuration file as well).
– You can now specify a variable with the time to start the message.
– You can now set the appearance of the buttons.
– You can now set the default button text.
– You can now change the refresh interval (default 1 minute, and specified in the configuration file).
– You can now use pointers (like windows 7) to scroll the message list.
– You can now scroll using the keypad (default
– OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– Processor: Intel Core i3 2.3 GHz
– Memory: 4 GB RAM
– Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB of video memory
– Hard Disk: 500 MB free space
– Internet connection: Internet connection recommended
– Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz
– Memory: 8 GB RAM
– Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card