Create and edit timelines
Add events, people, entities, documents, and states.
Attach them to any timeline event.
Update existing timelines.
Export to XML or HTML, PNG, JPG, and BMP.
Integrate data from other sources.
Import and export to Excel, CSV, OPML, and XML.
Durations are calculated automatically.
Timelines can be saved or shared as HTML files or images.
Share timelines with others via FTP, email, or social media.
Automatically organize timelines into projects.
The software automatically creates a ‘Recent Timeline’ from any archive.
Auto-updates for bug fixes and enhancements.
Download Aeon Timeline.exe file
Note: Aeon Timeline will only save projects to AEONXML format. The software can export timelines to PNG, BMP, JPG, CSV, HTML, OPML and XML files.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Free Download Aeon Timeline.exe
Available in 23 languages
Creation of timelines in various formats:
Exercise: Edit timeline
Open Aeon Timeline ‘Recent Timeline’ in your computer.
A timeline can be created using this tool (but it is already created in the beginning).
-Go to Timeline – Add – Timeline – New Event
Choose the name for the event
Choose event type
Choose the start date
Choose the end date
Choose the duration (optional)
And that’s it! The event is added into the timeline.
Open timeline to export
Choose the type of timeline
Choose the format of export (PNG, BMP, JPG, SVG, PDF, TIFF, HTML)
Choose the output folder
Choose the output file
Information about the event is shown in the list
or: Click on the event
In the Inspector window you can see the eea19f52d2
With Portable Speed Reader Enhanced, you can increase your reading speed in a reliable, effortless way. It has been created to display any word at any speed at any time. As long as your eyes can see the printed text, you can be assured that you are reading at your speed, not necessarily the speed of the text itself. The program has a very simple interface, yet it is capable of providing you with everything you need to increase your reading speed.
Main Features of Portable Speed Reader Enhanced:
– Reads words, as well as complete sentences at any speed.
– Reads the text at any time, including while you sleep.
– Allows you to increase the speed of the displayed text by 200-500%
– Keeps your eyes reading even if you are not looking at the screen.
– Automatically starts reading when you press the space bar.
– Remains in the background without occupying your attention.
– Does not change your system’s performance or cause any of the system’s crashes.
– Allows you to set the speed of reading in both words and sentences per minute, and the number of seconds a single word stays on the screen.
– Preserves the system’s resources, so you can run more programs while the speed reader is running.
– Provides you with an option to show the text only in one color (any of the 3).
– Lets you pause reading or put the speed reader in full screen mode, by simply pressing the Space bar.
– Allows you to adjust the number of words and sentences per minute.
– Allows you to choose whether to keep the speed reader on top of other running programs or in the system’s tray.
– Allows you to select the size of the font.
– Allows you to change the background color of the speed reader, as well as the font size and color.
– Allows you to upload TXT documents into the program’s built-in archive manager.
– Allows you to navigate through the archive manager using the arrow keys.
– Allows you to delete items from the archive manager using the delete key.
– Allows you to merge files and folders into one file by pressing the Enter key.
– Allows you to sort the items in the archive manager using the arrow keys.
– Allows you to select the order in which the items will be displayed on the screen.
– Allows you to see the size of each item in the archive manager.